Canine Countryside Inn Agreement
POLICIES, RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”). THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND DEPRIVES YOU OF THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OWNER(S) OR EMPLOYEES OF CANINE COUNTRYSIDE INN, AND RELATED PARTIES. DO NOT SIGN THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND IT IN ITS ENTIRETY. SEEK THE ADVICE OF LEGAL COUNSEL IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ITS EFFECT.
1. The owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding, daycare, grooming, or training on the date the
pet is checked into the facility.
2. Owner further represents to the facility that the pet has not been exposed to Rabies,
Distemper, or Kennel Cough within a 60 day period (10 days for Kennel Cough) and
that all dogs brought in have been vaccinated and current as per their veterinarians
recommendation against rabies, distemper and bordetella. Proof of vaccination
must be provided at check in or prior. We do not administer any vaccines here. It is the
owners responsibility to prove that all vaccines are current PRIOR to leaving their dog. Your
dog will not be permitted to stay if you have not proven via vet records that your dogs vaccines
3. Personal Property. Canine Countryside Inn will not be liable for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property belonging either to you or your Pet(s). If your Pet(s) causes any personal property damage to Canine Countryside Inn, the site(s) where Pet Sitters services are provided, another Pet or otherwise, you will be liable for the full cost of all treatment, repairs and replacements.
4. Abandoned Dogs. No Pet(s) may be left at Canine Countryside Inn after the scheduled pick up time without communication and payment from you or your authorized representative. If your Pet(s) is left at Canine Countryside Inn without any contact, instruction, notification and payment regarding its pick up from you or your authorized representative, your Pet(s) will be deemed “Abandoned” at 6 PM on the seventh (7th) day after the scheduled pick up date. If you Abandon your Pet(s) at Canine Countryside Inn, Canine Countryside Inn will become its legal owner and guardian. Canine Countryside Inn will, in its sole discretion, determine whether to rehome the Pet or relinquish it to a shelter or rescue of Canine Countryside Inn’s choice. YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU ABANDON YOUR PET AT CANINE COUNTRYSIDE INN, YOU MAY BE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE POSSESSION OF YOUR PET(S) AND WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE AGAINST CANINE COUNTRYSIDE INN.
5. ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK. YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) THERE ARE INHERENT AND POTENTIAL RISKS INVOLVED WITH INTERACTIONS BETWEEN HUMANS AND DOGS, AS WELL AS BETWEEN PET(S) AND OTHER PETS, WHICH MAY RESULT IN PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERMANENT DISABILITY, SICKNESS OR DEATH TO HUMAN OR PET; AND (b) THERE MAY BE OTHER RISKS NOT KNOWN TO YOU OR CANINE COUNTRYSIDE INN, NOR READILY FORESEEABLE AT THIS TIME (COLLECTIVELY, “RISKS”). YOU FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISKS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL LOSSES, COSTS AND DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR PET’S PARTICIPATION AT CANINE COUNTRYSIDE INN, INCLUDING ANY VETERINARIAN EXPENSES INCURRED ON BEHALF OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR PET(S). “SICKNESS” INCLUDES ANY ILLNESS NOT LIMITED TO BORDETELLA (KENNEL COUGH), BLOAT, OR ANY OTHER FORM OF DISEASE.
6. Veterinarian Liability and Care. Canine Countryside Inn will have the right to obtain medical treatment for your Pet(s), if, in Canine Countryside Inn’s sole discretion, it appears that your Pet(s) may be ill, injured or exhibits any other behavior that would reasonably suggest that your Pet(s) may need medical treatment. Canine Countryside Inn will first attempt to notify you of the need or option for veterinary care, but will have the right to seek veterinary treatment from any licensed veterinarian or emergency veterinary facility, if it is unable to reach you. YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS RELATED TO ANY MEDICAL TREATMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE COST OF ANY TRANSPORTATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH TREATMENT. You must also provide veterinary records to Canine Countryside Inn in order to use their services.
7. Photo, Video, Website and Social Media Release. By using any of the services, communication, contact and social media offered by Canine Countryside Inn, you agree to allow Canine Countryside Inn and any of their affiliates to use your Pet’s name and any image or likeness of your Pet(s) taken while at Canine Countryside Inn, in any form or format, for use at any time, in any media, marketing, advertising, illustration, trade or promotional material.